- Our client engaged PSA Engineering, a leading Australian coal seam gas (CSG) operator, to identify and repair the discrepancies in the code base for their compressor packages.
- The compressor packages were performing erratically and tripping sporadically, resulting in compressor plant damage and production loss.
- Control system engineering
- Diagnostics and programming
- Training and post-commissioning support
- PSA Engineering delivered a quality solution to rectify numerous operational issues, significantly improving reliability and boosting production.
- We worked closely with our client to identify and rectify previously unknown issues. Through high levels of interaction with field personnel, PTW (Permit to Work) and SSOW (Safe System of Work) systems, we maintained a continuous improvement program.
- We developed code revision on time and within budget.
- All works were executed safely and in full compliance with our client’s requirements.
The compressor package PLC code upgrade project underscores our commitment to working closely with each client to understand their requirements and deliver optimal outcomes prioritising the end-user.
Our extensive industry experience enabled us to identify and rectify our client’s issues and take our solution one step further by integrating continuous improvement into processes and systems.
Our quality solutions to rectify our client’s numerous operational issues included:
- Working closely with our client to review the discrepancies
- Demonstrating our deep expertise in managing large control systems to develop the best solutions
- Working through a complex change management process, aligning the vendor package with client standards to deliver software changes, MOC approvals, risk reviews and support engineering work packs
- Installation and commissioning the code revision across all of the client’s sites.